Diet and Fitness Community

Overweight at 18.

I am 5 1 and a half and at 138 pounds. According to my BMI I am overweight and I want to loose it. I eat right and everything but I just cant be working out for hours on end. I also drink a ton of water. Any tips?
Hi!
To lose weight you do not need to work out for hours. You can bring about simple lifestyle changes like walk briskly to work or bus stop etc. Use stairs instead of lift. Break a one hour exercise regimen into 2-3 short exercises during the day whenever you find time etc. You can play a sport you like. You can swim. You can even bicycle.  Other than this, eat healthy. Refrain from calorie laden foods. If you do not have a medical problem like diabetes, hypothyroidism, polycystic ovary etc, these tips should help you lose weight.
Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.