Diet and Fitness Community

Possible Gall Bladder problem? HELP...

I had RNY weight loss surgery on March 2nd.  I've been doing great since.  But last week after moving from liquids to soft foods I noticed that I started to feel a dull pain/discomfort/ache near my lower rib cage on the right hand side of my abdomen.  Sometimes the pain might be sharp but for the most part it was dull and aggravating.  It wasn't constant but seemed to be worse later in the day at work and on my drive home from work.  I would also try to take a deep breath in and my whole upper abdomen would feel tight and uncomfortable.  I read online that these 2 signs are common symptoms with gall bladder issues/problems.  I also realize that losing weight rapidly can trigger gall bladder problems too.  Folks who have weight loss surgery often have gall bladder issues due to the rapid loss of weight.  I am aware of this.  I'm just trying to figure out if that's likely what is going on with me right now.  I've lost about 35 lbs in a little over 1 month & a week.  But I'm not 100% sure it's the gall bladder.  I am going to see my doctor tomorrow to have this checked out so hopefully they'll arrange for me to get some tests done to determine what the problem is.  

I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there who has had some similar symptoms as I described and what was the verdict...was it gall bladder or something else.  I was doing fine until this happened last week.  But these things happen.  I'm just hoping I can get it resolved and start to feel better soon.