Diet and Fitness Community

Too little weight?

Hi, there is something that started make me wonder a little recently.

I am 38 now, 176 cm tall (~69 inches) and 57 kg (~126 pounds). My body proportions never bothered me of course, but I could not avoid to remark that everyone I know in my age has increased its weight, from little to too much, during the last decade.

My life is sedentary (office work), I have a rather varied diet, zero coffee/alcohol, but anyway I always was like that.

I found recently a BMI calculator

http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/av.htm

and there I saw that I am considered underweight (and seriously so, < 2nd percentile). However, if I change my age to 18-20 the calculator finds me normal. Now it is true that my biometry has not changed at all during the last 20 years (from when I was 18).

What do you people think about that? Would be there something to be worried about? I personally feel fine as always and so I think there is no reason to worry, but I would like to see what the others here know or believe.

Thanks.
OK, I forgot to mention that I am a male.
Anyone?