Diet and Fitness Community

Trying to lose 20 lbs (10kg)

Hello everyone! I am 23 years old, 5" 5 and currently weigh 135-137lbs. Normally I can lose weight easily but I have a really hard time maintaining my weight under stress so I always fluctuated between 130lbs-150lbs. Any tips or suggestions for losing weight quickly? I would like to lose 10lbs by Christmas because I will be on vacation. Right now my plan is to eat smaller meals & do yoga 5x a week & 30 mins of cardio 5x a week.
Try garcenia cambogia and true cleanse complete together I did and I lost weight in 1 week followed by a exercise