Diet and Fitness Community

Weight loss

Is there any tea recommended to help loose weight. I want to loose as much weight as fast as possible. I have been eating healthy and exercising but it doesn't show on the scales!! Help
If your eating healthy and at a caloric deficit then it will show in time.  How long have you been dieting?  What is your calorie intake?  Do you also do cardio?  Loosing weight "fast" doesn't usually coincide with healthy.  The average weight loss at a low caloric deficit is 2 lbs. per week safely.  
I'm ok the bike and I burn around 400 cals
My intake of caloties is about 1200a day
I have been doing this for just over 3 weeks now
COMMUNITY LEADER
I totally agree that losing weight fast, usually doesn't coincide with healthy..

What types of food are you eating?  Often, what we "think" is healthy, turns out to be not quite so.

Is the bike the only exercise you are doing?  Maybe you need to change up your exercise.  Doing the same thing every day, lets your body get used to it, and it just expects that much movement.

I want to lose weight as soon as possible how could lose weight in a month with healthy eating and only do a workout becaus my sis wieeding after 1month
, if you have any food good for loseing wieght please tell me ,, thanks
COMMUNITY LEADER
I don't know how much weight you're trying to lose... about the most you could do safely in a month is 8-10 lbs...

There are a lot of good foods for losing weight... it just depends on what's available.  Concentrate on veggies, lean protein, whole grains, etc.

You should aim for a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise/day.
Try leisure18 slimming coffee
Green Tea! Its fantastic, speeds up your metabolism, and is a great anti-oxidant.
Green tea helps losing weight. I drink green tea every meal. 3-4 times a day, and exercise.  I lost 5 pounds.
Green tea tablets..or green tea if u like.
I prefer take tablet because the taste of tea is horible..
If i am not mistaken i try a tea called bio fit and it is quite effective but i am still continuing going to gym to stay fit and healthy.In Finland there are many people are not consistent getting into gym that's why there still many unhealthy and quite big people in that country ,well i am proud of my self on getting fit through going in gym at http://www.foreverclub.fi/ and giving my self a proper discipline.
yes green tea is awesome, but be careful, if you drink tea, drink the same amount of water, tea can dry out your skin, causes wrinkles and all that, so just make sure you drink plenty of water with it.