Diet and Fitness Community

Weight watchers

I was wondering if anyone knows what the weight watchers "point" is. That is, how many calories)
/ fat grams/ carbohydrates there are per point? Thanks in advance!
I am revisiting my old Weight Watcher's charts and although I can't find my materials I think those points refer to the number of servings in a product. This is from WW probably 10 or more years ago. You might have 3 or 4 servings of 'carbs' a day and each one would be a point, sometimes they're listed on the can, etc. Of course after all this time I could be totally wrong and they may have changed everything. Hope I'm not misleading you but that's how it was at one time!
Good luck to us!
Penny