Diet and Fitness Community

Where is Ranae & When will we get started???

Where is Ranae?  http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/139424

When will we get started?  Start NOW, today!  or .. with Thanksgiving upon us ... Start the Monday following Thanksgiving.  Make it a promise to yourself to live a healthier life .. not for weight alone .. but for your health, your family ... your longevity.  YOU MATTER!!!!  And, you matter to more people than you ever realize!!!

Let's plan to meet on the board on Monday with some invitations to others to join us and share some awesome ideas about where we want to go and some fun events to get us there.

Love to all .. and a Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday ...

Ranae

It's not Thanksgiving here but I'm with you.  I've been out of control lately and have hit the point of disgust with myself.  I was in a trade show on Tuesday.  The blouse wouldn't close against my chest (ended up wearing it as a jacket) and split the zipper on my pants.  Got word from a gastro doctor that I can exercise and won't hurt my issues so am set to go.