Diet and Fitness Community

fast weight lost?

Hi im 18 and im 5'6 and i weigh 132 lbs my goal weight is to become 120 or 125 can anyone help me out? whats the fastest way to loose weight and keep it off for good.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You're already at a normal weight for your height.  Losing 10 pounds will put you very near the underweight category.

The only thing you have to do is stop eating junk food and drinking sodas - you'll lose weight and keep it off.  A brisk, daily walk is also a good way to lose weight.  Aim for, at least, 30 minutes, 3 times/week, but 30-60 minutes daily is best.