Diet and Fitness Community
Cat

lose weight

External User
If I'm only looking to lose about 5 lbs, what is the best way to do so. Should I focus more on dieting or exercising?  What type of diet would the more efficient?
Hi there,
Restriction of calories along with an exercise regime is the best way to lose this excess weight. If you are not able to control your diet then you may need to exercise more. Increasing physical activity may help since it burns more calories and builds muscle. Restrict your fat intake. Cut down on pastas, burgers, sweets, cold drinks. Sleep well. Stay away from stress. All these will help.
Best luck and regards!