Aa
A
A
A
Close
Diet and Fitness Community
7.8k Members

losing weight

Iam female with height 6'1ft I really need to loose my weight from 88 to 70. I need help please.  My age is 22
1 Responses
Hey,

Im the same age and height as you and so is my best friend. She weighed 84 just over a year ago and now weighs 69. She doesnt exercise much a part from walking the dog but she eats super healthy. Its all about how much you consume and what you are consuming. I started the same healthy eating as she did and have so far lost 3kgs. My current weight is 74 and I want to be 68. For breakfast I have oats or boiled egg, lunch I have a protein and salad and dinner I have a protein and veggies. I try not to snack and if I do its nuts or fruit. I calculate my calorie intake and have a Fitbit the One to help me track everything. It may sound like a hack but if you serious about losing weight yoy need to make a lifestyle change and become "health conscious".
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.