Diet and Fitness Community

weight loss

I HAVE A SERIOUS WEIGHT PROBLEM, recently diagnosed with DCIS and have had two lumpectomies, just started the armidex, radiation is next, I weight 308.8, exercise do weight watchers and gain weight,  I need to get the weigh off, it has been a struggle my whole life.. I have asthma and COPD, use  adviar everyday.  I dont know what to do anymore, I need some serious help, I cant do gastric bypass due to astamosi, any suggestion would be greatful.  Im a nurse so it isnt like I dont know what to do, it just dosnt work for my motablism.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi and Welcome

Do you have thyroid issues or diabetes in addition to your other health issues?  

What types of exercise do you do?  Are you sticking with the weight watchers?