xenadrine 7x?

I'm 23 and I'm having a hard time losing weight. I've changed my diet and I walk everyday, but no changes in months. I am trying out this diet pill and I did some research but I was hoping someone could let me know if it works or not. I am afraid that when i ween myself off the pill around my desired weight that I will put the weight back on without the pill. Please respond if you have any information on this specific pill. Thank you :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hello, how many calories r u eating a day? 1200 is ideal for weightloss.. n how long r u walking for? walking slow? or with determination - ie, fast.
Helpful - 0
I'm eating roughly 1100 calories a day(not really hungry much since I started these pills). I walk about 3 miles, I wouldn't say slow but enough to have a conversation with my friend that walks with me. I want to work up to running but I have weak ankles and I don't want to hurt myself.
Helpful - 0
Business man3
Mikey1776External User
You don't have to run to do aerobic exercise. You need to build lean muscle and increase your metabolism to help your body start losing weight. If not, your body may think not start to think that you are trying to shed the fat and, instead, keep storing the fat (going into survival mode). How long have you been on the diet and exercising?

I am 6'1" and am currently 37yrs old. When I was 22, I weighed 280lbs. I lost 100 lbs in about 6 months by eating grilled chicken salads (believe me, it wasn't easy by any means and there are a TON of different ways to make those salads). High protein (doesn't have to be super high protein like some weight loss companies tell you) low fat, low carb (not none or your body could also go into survival mode after some time on that diet). Don't go to extremes on anything and you will be fine. The second main part is the exercise. When I lost the 100lbs, I was working out 6 days a week. It was daunting to say the least and it will NEVER be easy but you have to accept that it is part of losing weight. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it!! You need to sweat. Regardless of what anyone says, if you're exercising and you're not sweating then your body is holding onto a lot of extra calories and fat that it could be releasing. Finally, you need to believe in yourself that you can do it. You need to do it for no other reason than yourself. Don't do it for anyone or anything else. The motivating factor plays a big role in keeping on your diet and exercise plan. I hope this helps!
Helpful - 0
Tips And Tricks to Quick Metabolism - How to get large Metabolism

One particular important thing whenever building up fast metabolism is your habitual methods. For an effective weight loss or diet, fast metabolism is required. If you actually need it, do simply as following, and you must continue with it daily, for three weeks, and make it as your new routine.

Beginning, Do not eat after eight.

It appears easy, but that was the most hard thing to carry on with in my experience. I had such cravings around 9 or 10, and even when I get out with my friends, temptation was anyplace. But you also have to be strong. Your metabolism is the slowest during the night, therefore if you eat, it stresses your belly, and will save the food in the most shameful places, like abdomen area, or your back right below the wings, which would sooner or later turn out to be body fat.

2nd, two liters of water is very important.

Water does not have any gram calorie. It detoxifies your digestive tract as it washes off all the remains of food that had been amassing since many years ago, which blocks digestion, and fast flow of food you eat all the way to the end (in the toilet, wink). As Soon As your belly had been cleaned, the flow goes a lot faster, that is partly fastened metabolism. It does not just increase your metabolism, but at the same time it fills you up, therefore you would not eat so much.

Third, Spread your meals

It is a lot better to have six little meals than two heavy ones. Because if you eat plenty after not eating anything, your belly would stress as a result of the certain changes. So so when you eat, your body will accumulate the food you eat, in place of letting it go and process, because it recognizes your pattern and it will keep as much food as possible into your body. Anyhow, if you have six meals in small amounts, your body will continually work at an adequate pace, and it will know that additional food will be ingested soon enough, therefore it digests as much as possible but not saving.

http://metabolicfatsfactor.tk/

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Diet and Fitness Community