Thank you for making the suggestion of celiac to me, I have discussed all the symptoms with my Doctor and he is checking now by doing a blood test.
However I have a few questions about celiac
1. Why does this raise your Lipase slighty?
2. Why do you get weird pains in the legs off and on or in the joints.
I have for years had reflux, or been tired here and there with not feeling to good in the stomach and contant sinus irratations and stuffeness, now I think back and it always got worse after I ate, I dont have diahrea either.
3. Is it possible that I have had this for years and it has just inflammed to he point of being active.
And I guess its normal to have the contant gas and burping.
1) I do not know the exact mechanism why celiac disease can raise the liver enzymes.
2) There is an association between arthritis and celiac disease. Studies show approximately 26 percent of patients with celiac disease have associated arthritis.
3) Yes, undiagnosed celiac disease can lead to progressively worse symptoms.
This questions can be discussed with your personal physician.
Followup with your personal physician is essential.
This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.
Copyright 1994-2018MedHelp.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Vitals Consumer Services, LLC.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.