Aa
A
A
A
Close
Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

ESOPHEGUS CANCER

WE NEED SOME HELP,     MY BROTHER IN-LAW WAS JUST TOLD HE HAS CANCER OF THE ESOPHEGUS.  AND WAS TOLD THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE.    THEY GIVE HIM 6 MO TO 1 YEAR.   IS THERE A TREATMENT OUT THERE THAT WOULD HELP?    WE DON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR HELP.   THANK YOU
3 Responses
Dear Sir, try checking out this site...good luck
http://www.esophaguscancer.net/
i wished i had more info but the truth is i don't have any knowledge on esophegus cancer.  but i have had to fight a lot of medical disease in my 42 years of living and you are on the right track and that track is helping your brother inlaw to fight this (life is always worth fighting for )and to him i am sure family suport is everything .here is a site for you to get suport,help and knowledge www.americancancersociety.org once you get to the sight scrool down and you will see many slectios that may help .wishing your brother inlaw strenth and well being and god bless you both . tell him  never to give up many people have been known to beat cancer even after the doctors told them they had no chance of cure or treatment. detirmation to fight is one part of the answer the other is god can do all !!!!!!
The esophagus can be removed. Your cousin can get nutrition through a feeding tube. It could prolong his life. It is a difference between quality of life and quantity of life.
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem