Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

Idiopathic gastric paresis

I am a 26 year old mom of one. I was told I had this problem in 2000.. At the end of that year, I had to have a feeding tube put in to help me.. I no longer get to work, and my life has changed so much.. I would like to know, if this can or will ever go away? That way I can rid of the tube and live normal with my six year old.. She is worried about me all the time.. And when I hurt and get sick, she cries. So please answer me. Thankyou..
There's a great Yahoo group about gastroparesis that you might want to look into. Sometimes it's best to get information firsthand from actual patients with the same condition as you have. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I'm sure the Yahoo group would have loads of info on gastroparesis.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem