Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

Is there anything wrong with me?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please help me as I am too afraid to talk about this problem with anyone else.

I need to know if there is anything wrong with me and if I need to go to the doctor.

Today I had diahorrea, I decided to eat burnt toast (my dad says that helps ease the stomach) and I also took 2 panadeine tablets after the toast. Within 2 minutes later, I experienced a see-through like discharge with blood spots on it coming out from my rear. I had no control whatsoever over it, it just rushed out!

Its been an hour or so since and my stomach feels a tad bit weak but no more blood, thank god!

Is there something wrong with me, Please let me know of your advice.

Thanking You,

Deeva Johnson
Blood in ANY stool is a concern.  Whether it's from hemorrhoids or what-ever, get it checked out by a physician.  Might be nothing but irritation from severe Gastritis, but you never know.  Don't mess around with your health!
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem