Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME

Hi ,

I have tried , nexium, losec and now Pariet, nothing seems to be working.  it has affected my life , I can't work, I'm on Ativan for panick attacks and I just don't know what to do anymore.

I am so discouraged, the pain doesn't stop in fact it seems to be getting worse.  I just started Pariet a couple of days ago, the pharmacist said it works really fast and is strong, but It doesn't even make any difference.

What should I do, please help me.

Moozie
You may need a second doctor's opinion of what you have going on.

Also, please try some GASTRIC REFLUX TIPS, which I keep updated, on page 10 of my website. Here's a link to page 10:
http://cantbreathesuspectvcd.com/page10.html

I'll also post these tips for you below, but check page 10 for the latest updated version:

Some GASTRIC REFLUX TIPS (without acid blockers):

Please check with your doctor, first, before trying these tips to be sure they are safe, in your particular situation.

GER=Gastro-Esophageal Reflux. (Gastro=stomach. Esophagus=food tube.)

LPR= Laryngeal-Pharyngeal Reflux. (Larynx=voice box, containing the 2 vocal cords. Pharynx=throat, above the larynx. The larynx is above the trachea/windpipe.)

Reflux=acidic or alkaline stomach material that backs up into the esophagus (food tube), causing any of these problems (at least): VCD/Vocal Cord Dysfunction/Laryngospasm attacks, cough, voice problems, asthma, globus (feeling of lump in throat), constant need to clear throat, much extra throat mucus, worsening of sinus condition, sore throat, laryngitis, voice problems, pre-cancerous conditions of throat &/or esophagus, etc.

SOME GER/LPR CONTROL THINGS WE DO, that we learned from the excellent book: STOMACH AILMENTS AND DIGESTIVE DISTURBANCES, by Michael T. Murray, N.D. See page 9, References, in my website: http://cantbreathesuspectvcd.com   and, also see GER/LPR info on page 5, and on LINKS page.

PLEASE READ THIS GREAT BOOK. It may possibly be bought on-line, from Michael T. Murray
Thanks for the reply concerned lady.  I have read your tips many many times on this message board.

Why do you think I am not responding to any of these medications?

Please let me know, thank you very much

Moozie
Moozie,

What you are asking is a very good question. Why not ask an EXPERT, so you can find out the real answer(s).

Your present doctor(s) don't know the answers, it seems, so YOU NEED (at least) A SECOND OPINION.

Please see a new BETTER doctor, to help you figure out what's going on! We can't do this for you, over the internet, because of 2 things:

1) None of us are doctors,
2) You need to be seen in person, to be examined & tested, and asked about your medical "history", all of which is needed, to help you get correctly diagnosed.

In the meantime, while you are making an appointment, please try all the "tips", and let us know if they help.

One more thing--please read the "package insert" of all your medications, and talk with your pharmacist & docs, to find out what adverse (bad) SIDE EFFECTS of these meds you may be having!!!

Good luck to you.
Concerned lady
http://cantbreathesuspectvcd.com
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem