Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

horror story

i started losing weight back in sept 2001 felt nauseous all the time. my thyroid levels and prolactin levels were high. went to the doctor, diagnosed with h pylori in feb 2002, have lost about 25 pounds.
i have been waking up every morning for months gagging and ususally throwing up bile, along with diarreha.previcidhelps sometimes. i took the prevpak for one week in feb, had a sllight allergic rash and stopped.
havent been retested for h pyloris yet.
well since then i came dowm with a urinary tract infection, took cipro, which led to a vaginal yeast inf plus geopgraphic tongue.
cant get rid of the yeast now for 3 mos. also having severe anxiety attacks.
are these all signs of my body just breaking down? i am afraid to retest for h py. because i cannot possibly take more antibiotics. has anyone had a series of problems like this?

the gagging in the morning lasts sometimes all day.

thanks for any support.

rae
I'm going to do a "cut & paste" of some GASTRIC REFLUX TIPS that will give you a lot of food for thought about natural/holistic methods. Good luck to you! Please read the tips below:

Some GASTRIC REFLUX TIPS (without acid blockers):

GER=Gastro-Esophageal Reflux. (Gastro=stomach. Esophagus=food tube.)

LPR= Laryngeal-Pharyngeal Reflux. (Larynx=voice box, containing the 2 vocal cords. Pharynx=throat, above the larynx. The larynx is above the trachea/windpipe.)

Reflux=acidic or alkaline stomach material that backs up into the esophagus (food tube), causing any of these problems: VCD/Vocal Cord Dysfunction/Laryngospasm attacks, cough, voice problems, asthma, globus (feeling of lump in throat), constant need to clear throat, worsening of sinus condition, sore throat, pre-cancerous conditions of throat &/or esophagus, etc.

SOME GER/LPR CONTROL THINGS WE DO, that we learned from the excellent book: STOMACH AILMENTS AND DIGESTIVE DISTURBANCES, by Michael T. Murray, N.D. See page 9, References, in my website: http://cantbreathesuspectvcd.com   and, also see GER/LPR info on page 5, and on LINKS page.

PLEASE READ THIS GREAT BOOK. It may possibly be bought on-line, from Michael T. Murray
thanks so much for all the information

rae
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem