Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

pain in upper right and left quadrent after eating

hello i was wondering what could my problem be.  whenever i eat tothe point that i am actually full i develope a cramping sinsation in mu urq just below my ribs and fill very blotted depending on what i eat i may also have a sudden urge to go and a lot of loose sstool to o. i also have a problem with pain in my ulg as well just below my ribs almost at my zyfroid proccess. i do drink a lot of caffinated drinls mainly pepsi. and it has gotten to where when i drink them i end up with a burning sensation in my throat and indigestion. does anyone hav any ideas
i have the same problem , has the doctor given you any suggestions on what it could be?
does the pain go to your back?
yes i do get pain in my back but i do not know if it is related i know that i cant eat much atall with out hurting later i have no idea what is wrong
You should go onto RealAge.com.  They have a test that is really helpful to diagnose heartburn symptoms - it helped me determine whether I needed to go see a doctor or not.

Try it out! I hope you feel better.

Jennifer
i have most of the pain in my back and it feels like labour pains
my doctor is sending me for a scan this week to se if it is gallstones
are you having a ultra sound?  i am still suffering but am afraid and cant really aford to see a dr.  did he suggest any meds that might help that are over the counter?  good luck with the scan:)
yes first he thought it was heart burn and gave me rennie (which is for heartburn)
but the pain is so severe now that i am on the floor with my knees up to me tummy in agony.
i will let you know the outcome of the scan.
do you find it is when you eat fatty foods?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem