Divorce & Breakups Community

One day someone special will be gone. I vow to not to take this for granted- what are you going to do? Talk OR walk?

One day someone special will be gone. And on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of your bedroom, you might be struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't any more. No more hugs, no more lucky moments to celebrate together,

One day someone special will be gone. And on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of your bedroom, you might be struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't any more.

No more hugs, no more lucky moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat,No more "just one minute." Sometimes, what we care about the most goes away. Never to return before we can say good-bye, Say "I Love You." So while we have it, it's best we love it and care for it and fix it when it's broken and take good care of it when it's sick.

This is true for marriage and friendships and children with bad report cards; And dogs with bad hips; And aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it, because we cherish them! Some things we keep -like a best friend who moved away or a classmate we grew up with.

There are just some things that make us happy, no matter what. Life is important and so are the people we know. And so, we keep them. And we tell them NOW that WE LOVE THEM before the moments gone And lost forever! Love is kind...In many forms, with lots of different emotions..And when it's gone-It's just GONE and isn't any longer! I vow to not be like that. I LOVE YOU!

Tell me about yourself!

I am - Quick witted/funny/in love w-my children ..............the happiest part of my day is spent making others feel special!