Divorce & Breakups Community

am i normal ??

Me and my ex split up about 2yrs ago....Hes all i think about still...i try to date..i i do have sexual relations with another man i feel horrible afterwards....i find the littlest thing wrong with someone so i can have a reason not to talk to them anymore....i still see my ex all the time we have 2 lil girls together....I was waitin for him to get stuff out of his system with the hopes of our family getting back together....i feel its time for me to move on but i just cant.......NOOOO clue what to do........
You two have children together and that can be rough seeing him all the time but you have to get it together for your childrens sake.  you may want to talk to a therapist !