Aa
A
A
A
Close
Divorce & Breakups Community
1.46k Members

stuck

Hi ,my name is Nikki I've been in a relationship off an on for 12 yrs. Ive been through hell an back it's a very dysfunctional relationship, I'm always getting acussed of cheating, everything I do is no good, the verbal abuse I just got numb to it,he goes out an gets drunk an high which I know what it is, we finaly got a place to live after being homeless in a truck this winter,the point is I thought getting this apt would help with all the stress an it got worse, I'm in recovery doing my best an I'm just lost! No family to turn to! I can't afford my mind to go through this an if he goes I can't afford the apt!? Can I get some good sound advice? Lost in ct. And my mind heart.!
1 Responses
973741 tn?1342346373
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Well, what kind of work do you do?  Are you currently employed?  Could you advertise for a roommate?  If you are not working, could you go on assistance (although that should be a SHORT term fix until you get on your feet)?  Do you belong to a church where people might help you?  
Have an Answer?
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.