Divorce & Breakups Community

stuck

Hi ,my name is Nikki I've been in a relationship off an on for 12 yrs. Ive been through hell an back it's a very dysfunctional relationship, I'm always getting acussed of cheating, everything I do is no good, the verbal abuse I just got numb to it,he goes out an gets drunk an high which I know what it is, we finaly got a place to live after being homeless in a truck this winter,the point is I thought getting this apt would help with all the stress an it got worse, I'm in recovery doing my best an I'm just lost! No family to turn to! I can't afford my mind to go through this an if he goes I can't afford the apt!? Can I get some good sound advice? Lost in ct. And my mind heart.!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Well, what kind of work do you do?  Are you currently employed?  Could you advertise for a roommate?  If you are not working, could you go on assistance (although that should be a SHORT term fix until you get on your feet)?  Do you belong to a church where people might help you?