Divorce & Breakups Community

workout videos for a new beginning for me

Where can I get exercise videos?

My husband and I just got separated and I have to get back my confidence. Not really show him what he lost, but show myself what I could be. More.
Anywhere from the Library, best buys. target. walmart. and on the net.  Also there are some channels that have alot of exercising on iit.
Good Luck and meanwhile get in some walks
I'm glad you're being strong about your separation. You're right about having something to keep you mind off your things. I just hope that you don't forget to do this for yourself and not for anybody else.

First of all, you have to create an exercise schedule so that you can make it a part of your daily routine. It really depends on how frequently you want to do your workout routines. You gotta have the discipline to follow through with your plans to achieve your goal.

I find videos from Workouts on Demand suitable for me. You can check it out [url=http://www.workoutsondemand.com]Exercise Video Downloads: Perfect for busy women -- Workouts On Demand[/url] and see if that works for you as well.

Remember if you’re a beginner don’t over exert yourself to prevent injuries. Let your breathing be your guide. If you’re out of breath, you’re over doing it. Results may take a while, but you’re working out not having surgery, okay?  

Good luck on finding the right stuff that suits you.