Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
919507 tn?1267591732

problems in my marriege

I found a drafted text for  me in my husbands phone it said that he was not happy with me and he could not except raising another mans kids I have 2 and we have 1 on the way I asked him about it he said he wrote it when he was mad he didn`t mean it but it hurt me he have said that b4 I juct want you all`s input on it what u think??
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wow that is a tough one.  I am going through a divorce and we had issues like this, I had a child when we entered the relationship, and after being married for years and having 3 kids together, he told me that he had never loved me and didn't want this life with me, and he only stayed with me because he would look like a loser leaving someone with a kid etc. anyhow it was a lot harder to hear it after 15 years of marriage then to accept it when it would have just been me and 2 kids or 3 kids. I feel like I wasted my younger years on him.  I would really think long and hard about how much you want to hear that going forward, and how much can you take as a person.  I know that it nearly killed me to hear it the way he stated it in the end.

good luck to you
Helpful - 0
684030 tn?1415612323
... even if he actually thought it, it's a mean and totally unnecessary thing to say, let alone put in writing. There's are names for insensitive jerks like him. One name that comes to mind is,  jack***.
Helpful - 0
940642 tn?1336063511
What you have described clearly is very upsetting and you are justified to feel hurt.  On the other hand, we have all said and done things that we regret and wish that we could take back.

But I wondered a few things...

How did you "find" the drafted text in your husbands phone?  You didnt say that things were not good between you and so I wondered if there are other things going on that you have not mentioned.

I am in the process of getting divorced, and when I started snooping around in my wife's personal items I knew it wasnt healthy and that things were bad.

If you did truly stumble across it by chance and there doesn't seem to be other problems that you are aware of, then perhaps it is time to start really talking to each other, perhaps go to a counselor.

Hopefully you can move past this.
Helpful - 0
919507 tn?1267591732
well there are no other problems that I know of, I did just kinda stumble accross it thanks u all 4 the advice
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Divorce & Breakups Community

Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.