Dizzy Community
37 Members

What is wrong with me?

I always get dizzy spells and I never thought anything of them. Usually I get blurred vision and If I close my eyes and stand still for a second it will go away, but there is also pain in my head. Yesterday, I was standing in the kitchen making food when my body started to shake uncontrollably. I turned to my mom and my vision got all blurry and next thing I know I was on the floor. I got up and started to sweat uncontrollably, and profusely. My head hurt a little after. This is the second time its happened, though the first time was 3 years ago. I thought nothing of it because it hadn't happened in so long but now I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.