Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dizzy Community
37 Members

What is wrong with me?

I always get dizzy spells and I never thought anything of them. Usually I get blurred vision and If I close my eyes and stand still for a second it will go away, but there is also pain in my head. Yesterday, I was standing in the kitchen making food when my body started to shake uncontrollably. I turned to my mom and my vision got all blurry and next thing I know I was on the floor. I got up and started to sweat uncontrollably, and profusely. My head hurt a little after. This is the second time its happened, though the first time was 3 years ago. I thought nothing of it because it hadn't happened in so long but now I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.