Dogs Community

2 pea size movable lump on right side of neck

I have two pea size lumps on the right side of my neck. One is about 1/2 way down my neck the other is just about 1/2 inch below that close to my colar bone felt more when i extend my neck back. At times the lumps feel larger and sometimes smaller.  I also had a cough that is going away for about 2 weeks now which produced clear sputum at times. I also had my thyroid removed about 2 years ago. The lumps are both movable and not painful. Can this be some sort of cancer. Did anyone ever experience anything like this? Im a little concerned, I set up an appointment with the ENT that peformed my thyroid surgery. Can these lumps be lymph nodes?
Hello and welcome ital35!  Unfortunately, you have posted your question on a forum about dogs.  Med Help has a cancer forum that might be a better place to post your question.  Since you've found us though - do you have any dogs?  :-)