Dogs Community

Beagle has problems

This morning my Beagle threw up mucus and now can't get up. He won't eat food.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am sorry, your question was a week ago, and I have only just come back on the site.
How is your dog now? Hopefully recovered?
There really is only one thing to do when a dog is sick like this, and that is to take him to a vet straight away.
There are so many possible reasons why he would have these symptoms, and only a vet could help.
I am hoping he is okay now....
Pl take your baby to get immediately for x-ray and CBC test and treatment thereof... Cause could be tick fever or bloating and both are life threatening.... So act fast