Dislocated Shoulder

My 5 year old yellow lab dislocated her front right shoulder while playing. I am positive it is dislocated, but there is absolutely no way I can afford the vet bill. How can I pop it in my self? I have popped in my sisters shoulder before but I don't believe that they are very similar.
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, I honestly think that you would have to know exactly what you are doing, or be experienced in order to do this right. You will have to take him to the vet. Even if it means sacrificing something you need for Christmas, or not paying a bill.....
I hope he will be OK soon. Hopefully it won't take long to fix and will be without complications.
Agree with ginger.  You could end up doing more damage, even to the muscles and tendons.

You are reading content posted in the Dogs Community