Dogs Community

Durable Pitbull toys

Does anyone know of a good chew toy for a pit bull that will last? I bought him a Kong for the 'aggressive chewer' and it was in pieces within an hour.
Durable and heavy toys are probably your best bet.  Try a Google search for toys for Pitt bulls.  I saw some listed
I have aggressive chewers and I find that the nylabone toys are the best.  Yes eventually they get stunted but they are flavored and are not destroyed in a matter of minutes.  Good luck and do share if you find something else that lasts for a while.  :)  
Hi. I used to have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier who loved the thick rope pully type toys. Although she would eventually get through them, it took a long time, and she would happily chew and play with them for hours. Because these toys are made up of individual threads, they last a little bit longer. Tony
My bulldog loves the antler chews, he will chew on them most of the day.  I get him the larger ones and the will last a while, they are all natural also which is an added bonus.
Thank you for all your suggestions. I have seen the antler toys but they looked sharp and maybe dangerous. They won't break or splinter off?
Try goughnuts they're pretty tough and the company will replace it if you dog gets to the red center.
Awesome, thanks!
I have never had an antler splinter or break, I he just chews and chews until they are too small, then they get thrown away.  If you are going to try one, make sure you get a size appropriate one, I usually get the large or extra large.

I will check out the goughnuts chews also, sound like a great idea. :-)