Dogs Community

Golden reteriver

My 9 year old golden reteriver has a soft and squishy lump on her chest on the side and it is not to big but if u do pet her belly in the right spot u can tell I just noticed today and she dose have walking problems but catches het balance known as arthritis plz how do I cure this she was my first pet ever and I have had her since I was born plz yell me this isn't goodbye to her :(
And I'm 12 years old
It is probably a benign cyst. Older dogs get them a lot. My 13yo has several. However, sometimes they can be cancerous. The vet can do a painless aspiration of the cyst to check it. I would take her in for an evaluation.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Thx so much but the problem is we don't have enough money