Dogs Community

My dog ate two condoms HELP

My beautiful golden retriever who is about 6 months old ate two condoms yesterday around 12:30, its now 9:30 the next day and he seems fine but i don't know if he's had a bowel movement yet because my parents take him for walks. I'm so scared i don't want him to be sick, do you think the two will pass through him and hell be fine?
He will probably be fine.  I take it you didn't tell your parents?  Just casually ask them how the dog's stool was.  If he shiws any signs if being sick, can't poop, diarrhea, refusing to eat or vomiting, you need to take him to the vet.  
yeah i didn't tell my parents but i know he pooped this morning and i looked and there was nothing in his stool so ill keep watching it and if anything is going wrong we'll take him to the vet, thank you :)
COMMUNITY LEADER
I hope your dog is okay. I made a post on the thread about the dog who ate rubber bands (if you can find it here) The same rules apply.