Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dogs Community
10.4k Members

My dog ate two condoms HELP

My beautiful golden retriever who is about 6 months old ate two condoms yesterday around 12:30, its now 9:30 the next day and he seems fine but i don't know if he's had a bowel movement yet because my parents take him for walks. I'm so scared i don't want him to be sick, do you think the two will pass through him and hell be fine?
3 Responses
974371 tn?1424653129
He will probably be fine.  I take it you didn't tell your parents?  Just casually ask them how the dog's stool was.  If he shiws any signs if being sick, can't poop, diarrhea, refusing to eat or vomiting, you need to take him to the vet.  
yeah i didn't tell my parents but i know he pooped this morning and i looked and there was nothing in his stool so ill keep watching it and if anything is going wrong we'll take him to the vet, thank you :)
675347 tn?1365460645
COMMUNITY LEADER
I hope your dog is okay. I made a post on the thread about the dog who ate rubber bands (if you can find it here) The same rules apply.
Have an Answer?
Top Dogs Answerers
675347 tn?1365460645
United Kingdom
974371 tn?1424653129
Central Valley, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Ooh and aah your way through these too-cute photos of MedHelp members' best friends
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.