I am sorry to be late with my reply, by two days!
My feeling is that it would be best to consult the vet, probably to phone and ask, and give details first, then if the vet needs to see her they will call you in with her.
They will probably want to know the dimensions of the piece of rubber. But a very big piece might not be possible for her to pass.
I hope you did decide to call the vet. It would be a good idea I think.
I hope your dog is okay?