Potty Training a Morkie

I am having the worst time potty training.  I am doing the crate training only when I am not home.  Then when home every 2 to 3 hours take her out.  Give a treat and praise when she potties outside.  But it is NOT working she just goes anywhere and everywhere in the house she wants.  Does anyone have any advice for me out there.  She was born May 13th so only 4 months old
Have you tried tethering her to you when you are home with a lead?  It helps both of you be aware of what she is doing.  If she moves and you see the 'potty circle' happening you can take her out, and it prevents her from doing something if you have to leave the room for a few minutes.  Also, my experience is bulldogs & APBTs but she may be so small that depending on how much her fluid intake is she may need to go out more often.
Hope this helps!