chiuhua recto bleeding

my 3 yr old chiuhua start bleed by her mouth and rectom. what would cause this
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
This sounds terribly serious. Don't waste another minute trying to find answers on the internet. Get her to an emergency vet right now!
I hope she will be OK.
Helpful - 0
Listen to Ginger.  She could have ingested rat poison, some type of prescription drug meant for humans, or she could have cancer or any number of diseases.  Whichever it is, there is no way we can tell online and rather than wasting time trying to figure it out yourself you need to just put her in the car and drive her to the nearest emergency veterinary clinic.  Don't wait until Monday, because if she is bleeding from the mouth and the rectum she may not last until Monday.  Please let us know what happens.

Ghilly
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dogs Community