Dogs Community
I have 3 dogs.  2 labs, 1 long haired chihuahua.  The have all started coughing and hacking 3 days ago and it sounds like they are going to throw up but don't.  The chihuahua does the reverse sneeze thing usually but now just seems to breath with her mouth open more and the 2 labs have this strange bark like cough or hack with dry heaving.  This completely started the same day and is causing me concern.  Wondered if anyone has any suggestions on home help or if this single mom on a budget has to take the 3 to the vet first off.  My oldest lab is the worst and just cant get anything up but hacks and tries.  Thank you.  
Kennel cough??? Very contagious & is passed around easily....Google it & see if it fits......Karla