Dogs Community

left side of my dogs face swollen

OK so my dog is about 5 months and his left side is swollen down to his neck/throat.. He don't wanna move he just lays down,  drinks water and eats..he gets a fever too.  What can it be? I don't have enough money to take him to a vet
Sorry, but if you can afford Vet care for your dog, maybe you took on too much responsibility and it is a responsibility.
We are not Vets and can only advise. It could be a number of things, one being a bad tooth infection. Have you checked his mouth?
A Vet really needs to examine this as he may need Vet care and antibiotics
Check into Care Credit.  Call your Vet, most accept it.  
This really does need to be checked!.