Dogs Community

min pin acting weird i think she ate something

hello I have  pin min  she is 6  years old and has a little bloat to her tummy. not real bad. I don't think other people would even notice. she acting weird like putting her head down and to the side. and laying down. she looks uncomfortable. she normally doesn't eat anything weird like pills or random stuff. but she does get into the trash and will eat food left out on her level. I know last night she got a half of a burrito that had avocado on it. and a few days ago ate a chicken bone from the garbage. but she just started acting weird. should I be worried? and is there anything I can do to help her pass what ever thing is. I don't have money to take her to the vet.
I would be concerned, especially if she gets in the trash.  Sge could have a gastritis, pancreatitis or a blockage.  All can be dangerous.  Is she pooping, eating, any vomiting?  Try a bland diet of chicken and rice.  If she seems worse, you will have to take her to the Vet.