Dogs Community

my dog

My moms dog has a big huge bump under her jaw and we can't seem to find out what it is. She doesn't eat as much and she isn't so playful we are worried if it might be cancer or a spider bite we do not know what to do."
Welcome to the forum......How old & what breed is this dog? Describe exactly where the lump under the jaw is......Has she seen a Vet & the Vet doesn't know what it is? Let me know........Karla
When is the last time her teeth were checked?
My first thought wouldbe teeth or a possible abscess.  You really should get a vet to check it.