Down Syndrome Community
390 Members

Down syndrome Conference - Ontario, Canada

For anyone interested...  Down Syndrome Association of Ontario Provincial Conference

There is going to be a Down syndrome Conference on the 15, 16 and 17th of October 2010 located in Niagara Falls Canada.  It will be in the Sheraton Fallsview Resort and Conference Centre.

There will be seminars and key speakers for all ages, and specific age groups.  They are also indicating a "Meet and Greet" on the first night, and a family dance for the Saturday evening.

Hope everyone who is close will try and attend.  My family and I are planing on being there!
Anyone looking for more information can take a look at this site:  http://www.dsao.ca/DSAO_2010_Conference.pdf
Phone numbers and emails are on the poster if you have any questions.

Sandi (Dragon1973)
MedHelp Down syndrome Community Leader
& Ds Group Forum Founder/Moderator
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.