Down syndrome Community
19 Members

NEW-DS Community-Open all advice

Im 11wks 3dys prego Dr. advised my fetus tested positive for downsyndrome from my blood test, meeting w/specialist next Wed 3/9. Any one results come P but baby delivered normal & healthy? How positive are results at this point? Parents/relatives w/DS what is your experience raising a child w/DS? Open to all advice, insights & suggestions.
I wish I had more time to write but my 3rd baby has down syndrome. It has been rough but the best thing ever in my life. I was so scared when I heard (amnio) but she is a joy to the whole family. We went through feeding tubes and open heart surgery and id do it again a million times!! Talk to your dr about amnio and know there isn't a more precious person in the world!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.