Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community

Cause of squeezing sensation in upper arms?

I have been diagnosed with POTS 2 years now.  Recently had a vaccine for Measles Mumps and Rubella in hopes of going to college part time as my condition has improved some. The day after I experienced squeezing sensations in both my upper arms and light headed. These are not known reactions to the vaccine.  My niece is an RN and contributes it to my condition..what else?! *LOL* It felt like when you are having your blood pressure taken and the cuff gets tight.  It gradually got better after I ate something and lay down.  Anyone else had this experience?  I found it mentioned on the internet a lot...but no one seemed to know the cause.  The nurse who gave me the shot had never heard of this.  Thanks in advance for any help!!!  (Have to go back in 30 days for final part II of vaccine.)
Never heard of it.  Sorry I can't be of more help.  I would confer with your family physician and as long as they don't think it's something to be concerned about, go ahead with the final part of the vaccine and assume it's just a benign sensory reaction to the vaccine.  Different people's bodies just react differently and it may be a quirk of how your body handles the vaccine or some component of it.  So long as it's benign, (which it likely is if not accompanied by dramatic changes in heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, or symptoms like rash, vomiting, diarrhea, alterations in consciousness, etc.), and the doctor gives the green light, I'd go ahead with the second part.
Thanks So much for your input!  I've done some more research and it seems that this can be related to back or neck problems.My Cardiologists confirms it is not heart related.  I plan to go ahead with the second part of the vaccine.  Just lucky I guess that all this happened just  after  I got the vaccine! Oh the Perils of POTS People!!! *LOL*
I have had that squeezing feeling in both arms, several times. Last one was three days ago. A few hours prior to that I had trouble staying upright for a few minutes. Just went to the doctor who has no idea what it may be. I think maybe it was stress as my cat has just gone through an operation and I had been very worried.
I have it too. Crazy feeling.