Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community

POTS specialists in Germany

Hi there,

My Girlfriend was diagnosed with POTS in 2012 after beeing tested in a clinic for 2 weeks. Now we feel like some of the symptomes are getting a little worse. She suffers from migrane-like headaches and circulatory issues. I don't feel like the local doctors have the knowledge or expertise to treat her right. When we say "she was diagnosed with POTS and she has issues with standing a long time or stress" they usually say something like "uh... okay" read the medical report and we never hear anything about that again.

Does anyone here know about neurologists or other specialists in germany where we could go?