Ear, Nose & Throat Community

BAD BREATH

I gave oral sex to sumbdy and it seem's lik after that i've had bad breath evry since. so i went to the doctor because i tryd everything like new mouthwash tooth paste and flossing and nothing has changed...a symp. that has occured is my nose running but in the back of my throat so the doctor gave me antib. but it isnt working...HELP PLEASE!!!
Your doctor knows what he or she is doing. There is a very small chance you acquired a mycoplasma or chlamydia, which requires weeks or months of antibiotics. Read for yourself :

http://*********/archive/7234.html

You probably don't have it, but whatever you have, if it's in your sinuses, will take a long-term course of antibiotics.  Continue to consult your doctor.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life