Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Blistered Throat

My daughter is 3 yrs., she frequently get throat infection, but lately she's complaining of earache and throat infection, the doctor prescribed her antibiotic called Ospexin, but two days later she still complains of pains and her fever is very high, next day her throat showed a sign of blistered throat, I can see a cracked or blood on her throat, although she has no fever today, she refused to eat anything. Today we have to visit her doctor again but I am not sure wether the doctor is giving her right medicine or making the right diagnosis.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life