Bloody nose and bloody ear

Just wanted to know if there might be a problem because my nose bleeds quite a bit and the past two weeks when I have cleaned one of my ears the qtip comes out with old blood.  Thanks.
Hey!  I have the blood in my ears, too.  NO one else I've talked to has heard of it. I'm decided to go to the clinic-so I'll let you know what I find out.
I went to the Dr. yesterday and was told I have exema (sp?) and that along with allergies and just really dry skin is the cause.  Cleaning with the Qtips is what is making them bleed.  The cotton part should only go in your ear a very short way and very seldom.
Coincidence or is something wrong?  I donated blood yesterday.  Driving home I got a bloody nose, not dripping out, but when I blew my nose the tissue was red.  Today after my shower the q-tip had blood on it, not a lot, but it was there.  Could this have to do with donating blood?