Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Cheerleader accident

Hey,
I am 17 and at cheer practice a girl fell out of her stunt and onto me. her elbow dug straight into my eye socket and then hit my nose severely hard. I couldn't open my left eye for ten minutes and my nose was hurting bad. after practice was over nothing felt better. the left side of my face went numb and I had a horrible headache. my friend took me to the hospital. they did a CT scan and said I had no fractures but severe orbital bruising. this is the day after and my left eye feels crossed and I have a horrible headache. it's has been swollen since the incident. it's not near as bad, but it's still very visible.  I've had a concussion before but I don't k oe if I should go back. what could be the problem?
thank you.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life