Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Childrens Health

My daughter is 12 and has her nose carterized 7 times, adnoids out twice as well as tonsils. She still is getting nose bleeds and has been sick for the last two months. I have taken her to the doctor four times in the last two months where they carterized her nose again. I am concerned about all the carteries, but this is the only way to keep the nose from bleeding. She has had her tonsils and adnoids out (adnoid twice). Is there something that the doctors are missing that could be causing this?
Your daughter has gone through the series of procedures one has to do in such a case. How long has this been going on? Hope her blood pressure and blood studies were normal.

Best rgds,

Thomas Antony
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life