Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Cholesteatoma and ear drops

First, thank you for taking the time to read my question of concern.
I only need to know if ear drops can contribute to the growing of a cholesteatoma? I am not sure if I can mention the name, ciprodex, however, the ear drops obviously are not my concern. What really bothers me is that using the drops, post-operative, there is no infection, but there was a concept found compatible to the one of cholesteatoma. I've been using the drops everyday for 2 and 1/2 months. Is it possible that not only did they helped the healing, but also feed the cyst? Yes, it is quite big now, and I am facing a surgery.
Thank you so much for your time and understanding
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life