Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Clicking when swallowing, above adams apple. Singing-induced?

I noticed a pain in my throat last night while singing. I was only doing it unconsciously so I didn't worry until it became completely unbearable. At this point I stopped singing completely and even stopped speaking for the rest of the night.

I woke up this morning to find that every time I swallow there's a clicking above my Adam's Apple. It isn't there when I turn my head left, or right. If I look up I can't really swallow at all and looking down the clicking is replaced with a sharp pain in the same area as the clicking used to be =/ I'm at a complete loss, I'm only 16 and Singing is my passion, and I'm in a band as well so I can't let this go unnoticed. I'm based in the UK, does anyone know where I can get help around London? =/
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life