Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Cobblestone throat.

I am a 24 year old male . I have been having a hard lump about the size of a pea under my chin for about 6 months. It does not grow or have any pain. However it does not get smaller either. I went to an ent in my area and he said don't be concerned about it that it should go down. long story short it never went down. I felt like something was in my throat one day so I looked in the mirror with a penlight and can see tiny bumps in the back of my throat  they aren't red but a pinkish color. I went back to the ENT and he glanced in and said I have cobblestone throat. He gave me a steroid shot and some amoxil and said it should disappear . The bumps are still there and so is the lymph node. My question is what exactly is cobblestone throat.t make my . I am scared that I have Lymphoma beings that I somehow have nightsweats but no dr is concerned. Why would my lymph node still be hard. I have no infection . I had a normal cbc.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life